Site Launch Feedback and Suggestions

VutycFett

Concept
Hello!

So far from the feel and look to the site it looks like it will be a great area for info and posting of WIPs once people start rolling in. One thing I am curious about is everyone here wants to make Boba Fett, but for the ones who also enjoy making custom works will there be a section for them?

Thanks,
Zachary

boba87fett

Admin
Staff member
Hi Zachary!

Thanks for the feedback. It is something that we have discussed as a team and will continue to talk about.

We will keep folks posted with updates during and after the roll out 🤙

Thanks!
Steven

Boba Leo

Concept
Hello!

So far from the feel and look to the site it looks like it will be a great area for info and posting of WIPs once people start rolling in. One thing I am curious about is everyone here wants to make Boba Fett, but for the ones who also enjoy making custom works will there be a section for them?

Thanks,
Zachary
I agree!!!! I have been a member of TDH since 2008 and I find on this site very good and orderly information, I wish we have the possibility to include information and also a story about Jango Fett.

Thanks in advance.

Saludos, Leo

boba87fett

Admin
Staff member
I agree!!!! I have been a member of TDH since 2008 and I find on this site very good and orderly information, I wish we have the possibility to include information and also a story about Jango Fett.

Thanks in advance.

Saludos, Leo
Hello!

Thanks,
Zachary

I have added a section for other Mandalorian characters including characters from The Mandalorian live action tv show, Jango Fett and other Mandalorians! Enjoy 😀

- Steven

kacrut

Concept
A ‘Introduced yourself’ thread might be a good addition, i know most of you here are long time builder/maker/painter, etc.. and been in Boba fett/Costumes scene long :)
Thank you.