RS Props Metal Ears

Wow, the Fett world has burst wide open in the last year or so, since the first recast were made widely available to the masses and then everyone behind the curve struggled to catch up to try to make a few quid out of it.

People have been crying out for proper metal ears for years and now three different versions offered within six months!

Amazing. Don't take these times for granted peeps. Make hay whilst the sun is shining.

Wow, the Fett world has burst wide open in the last year or so, since the first recast were made widely available to the masses and then everyone behind the curve struggled to catch up to try to make a few quid out of it.

People have been crying out for proper metal ears for years and now three different versions offered within six months!

Amazing. Don't take these times for granted peeps. Make hay whilst the sun is shining.
It’s the year of fett!.

Did Rob give any indication when the painted version will be offered again?
At the moment they are finishing, completing leftover commissions. From their latest video, Rob did imply that they are starting from fresh, next year. I wouldn’t bet anytime soon, possibly later on next year, as they have new projects in the pipeline, set to start next year

Rob says Fett prices are what they are - no room to discount so buy those ears!
Well, John's are gone so the alternative is the Machine sets, which were $600, I think. $600 is about £450. That's a big difference.

I think the casts were cheaper as well so even if you were shipping back to the United States you would probably still come out ahead? For those who live in Europe this is a no brainer.

Amen to that. I asked Andrea about the price (RS props email manger), awhile ago, let’s just say they wanted to make sure, they were sold at a fair price (the ears to be exact). They aren’t the words that were used, but that’s the idea I got.

Back