New squeaky clean Fett WIP: Boba on Throne

Dynamic1

Concept
Little update... will have my lid and gauntlets this weekend... simultaneously I will be doing a commission paint up for the same build as well... that said, ordered my boots as well as my pants which will be here today. I also threw the armor on and old ROTJ vest to test fit....Moving right along...

A5DB10C1-8584-4794-8ECE-A8F1A18014C3.jpeg
4167C7D2-DA2F-4924-8278-254F5A4FB4D7.png

6D916CE4-5CCC-4D96-88EF-5145367A5E9E.jpeg

Dynamic1

Concept
Quick side note, the boots above 👆🏼 run a little big. I normally wear a men’s US 9 and will be moving a size down. Just a heads up to you guys... 😉

Dynamic1

Concept
No real updates here as Im still waiting for the spats and gloves...Hoping they fit correctly as I typically have poor luck with measurement stuff online 😬🤞... I have also decided to paint up a new set of armor as I have acquired the larger, screen accurate set used on the show. Needless to say I'll be trimming/ dremmeling and painting another set LOL! Stay tuned.....

Dynamic1

Concept
Alright! A couple updates today! Received my tracking from Crow for my spats and gloves thismorming. If your following my “double commission” thread you know that I received the lids from MF today. Was able to prep all 3 and will lay down the primer tomorrow.... exciting things guys, stay tuned! Oh, shameless plug... I do a fair bit of art for fun and will be adding this image of “Fett on Throne” for T-shirt printing as well as posters, stickers etc... will post the link when it’s up in the next day or so ; )

75FC26FF-80A3-457F-A41F-32B7731D2903.jpeg

Last edited: