My ESB and ROTJ Boba Fett builds

miggs fett

BFB Hero
Painted up and mounted the new lineage knees and shoulder armor from @minutefett ! The knee darts are 🔥 Never in my wildest dream did I think i would ever have lineage Boba Fett costume components! Amazing! Great time to be a Fett fanatic!

InCollage_20221118_201804445.jpg

Last edited:

miggs fett

BFB Hero
Accidentally painted the ROTJ left plate! 😂
Here is the correct ESB! The dents are different.
Green color changes drastically in different lighting.

Attachments

• PXL_20221126_192552059.PORTRAIT-01.jpeg
    PXL_20221126_192552059.PORTRAIT-01.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 11

miggs fett

BFB Hero
I'm really digging the new armor from Minutefett! I'm just about finished with my ESB version, still need some tweaks here and there. The ab plate on the original had some distinct weathering on the lower half that I'm still trying to decipher! lol
For the right plate i used dark green with a few drops of engine black. For the left and ab plate, I used a 50/50 mix of weyerhauser and coach green with a few drops of engine black. The collar is just weyerhauser green with a few drops of weathered black. The diamond was Rust-Oleum dark hunter green. There is a good amount of misting with lark dark and light grey, weathered black and engine black! Phew!

PXL_20221128_234735661-02.jpegBoba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-Hallway-06-01.jpeg

miggs fett

BFB Hero
Here is my latest ROTJ build, was planning to take my updated ESB to LA Comic Con this past weekend but did not finish it on time. This photo is with a long time friend of mine who has been wanting to take a photo with me as Boba Fett. I also left the metal gauntlet rocket at home, resin is better for cons. Next year I will update the armor to MFs latest version. I really like the angle here, makes me look somewhat decent lol

PXL_20221203_222743657.jpg