Looking for a Boba Fett costume.

Alex_Zu

Concept
Hi, I am new to this site. I am looking for a complete Boba Fett costume. Is any one a costume builder that can help me out?

I am 5’9, 175 pounds. I live in San Jose, California.

Any help would be gladly appreciated!

Alex

miggs fett

Supertrooper
Hi, I am new to this site. I am looking for a complete Boba Fett costume. Is any one a costume builder that can help me out?

I am 5’9, 175 pounds. I live in San Jose, California.

Any help would be gladly appreciated!

Alex

go here:

You will have to contact different makers and slowly build your costume, it will take time and it will be very expensive,
a one stop shop is rare, Bobamaker is the only one I can think of, and that's a loooooong wait.

good luck!

boba87fett

Admin
Staff member
Hey Alex, glad you logged on here! We talked on IG. If you are looking for a complete costume, you might have to wait until someone has one for sale - which does happen from time to time. Or you can do what Miggs said and contact some of the vendors to see how much of the commission they're willing to do. I don't know of anyone doing full commissions right now, but Boba Maker is probably the most likely.

Alex_Zu

Concept
Hey Alex, glad you logged on here! We talked on IG. If you are looking for a complete costume, you might have to wait until someone has one for sale - which does happen from time to time. Or you can do what Miggs said and contact some of the vendors to see how much of the commission they're willing to do. I don't know of anyone doing full commissions right now, but Boba Maker is probably the most likely.
Thank you! This helps.