Help needed for what helmet to get

Legends209

Concept
I was wondering if anyone can help me out. Any helmets out there that is accurate with linage for a small head and some what a more narrow chest size such as mine? I don't want to look like a bobble head lol help please? Thank you!

Minute

Supertrooper
I was wondering if anyone can help me out. Any helmets out there that is accurate with linage for a small head and some what a more narrow chest size such as mine? I don't want to look like a bobble head lol help please? Thank you!
What version of fett are you after? What’s your height as well?

Minute

Supertrooper
Oh im sorry forgot to add those details. Going for ESB and my height is 5' 9"
The original ESB boba fett helmet is actually meant to fit like a bobble head. It’s a lot larger than any current helmets from the new Star Wars movies such as din djarins. You also have to note that with boots, and padding on the helmet youll be looking at a height increase of 3 inches, so a regular lineage esb helmet might be a good fit for you.

Legends209

Concept
The original ESB boba fett helmet is actually meant to fit like a bobble head. It’s a lot larger than any current helmets from the new Star Wars movies such as din djarins. You also have to note that with boots, and padding on the helmet youll be looking at a height increase of 3 inches, so a regular lineage esb helmet might be a good fit for you.
Height is not a issue. But I do own a second hand esb helmet. I'm not sure the maker of it. But when I put it on its huge. Lol is the regular linage helmet anything like that? I do want to add this detail I'm 18" inches from shoulder to shoulder. I'm a small dude lol I think the opening to that helmet I have is 10" wide across. Is that the norm? Thanks

Minute

Supertrooper
Height is not a issue. But I do own a second hand esb helmet. I'm not sure the maker of it. But when I put it on its huge. Lol is the regular linage helmet anything like that? I do want to add this detail I'm 18" inches from shoulder to shoulder. I'm a small dude lol I think the opening to that helmet I have is 10" wide across. Is that the norm? Thanks
Jeremy bulloch was a slender man himself so no need to feel embarrassed about your size bud. Anyone regardless of size or shape can cosplay as the green baddy.

For you, before you jump into lineage helmets, I would recommend you purchasing the efx esb helmet so you can get a feel for the actually size, it has lineage, comes painted, and is about the same size as the lineage esb castings.

And if you don’t like it, you have the plus of being able to return it for a refund.

miggs fett

BFB Hero
Minute is right, this is late 70's science fiction, 'bobble head' appearance was the norm. that is just the nature of boba fett's helmet. go with the lineage that Minute sells

Legends209

Concept
What do you guys recommend for a hat liner for the helmet. I was able to get a minute linage helmet from another member recently. And was wondering what others do or use