Floquil Paints - That Vintage Floquil Thing and the Rogue Studios List.

intwenothor

Staff member
great to have this here! I'll read it again anyway. So much good info. Thanks for this.
That's ten years - right there.

One day I hope all of these colours will be known. The truth is that we have Malone to thank for starting all of this. I had thought he was a member here, and I would have tagged him, but I cannot find him. Either way, like I said; there are people out htere who have forgotten more about this stuff than I will ever know. Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Peace

Andy

What a fun and entertaining read. I gathered most of my Fett paint knowledge here and there and have relied heavily on ArchiveX and Tamiya paints and mixing until my eye liked it. This detail is a whole other level. I'm running upstairs to share with my wife...because she hasn't rolled her eyes at me today! :)

RafalFett

BFB Hero
Eye-rolling is the sign that you are doing it right, right?

Excellent post, Andy! Full of detailed nerdgasm.

As a side note, the paragraph at the main dome and cheek color section is duplicated (another proof that I read the whole post).

Eye-rolling is the sign that you are doing it right, right?

Excellent post, Andy! Full of detailed nerdgasm.

As a side note, the paragraph at the main dome and cheek color section is duplicated (another proof that I read the whole post).
I never made it past "Hey, I just read this thing about the vintage paints on the Boba...". She just turned around and walked away... :LOL:

KaanE

Touring Fett
That's ten years - right there.

One day I hope all of these colours will be known. The truth is that we have Malone to thank for starting all of this. I had thought he was a member here, and I would have tagged him, but I cannot find him. Either way, like I said; there are people out htere who have forgotten more about this stuff than I will ever know. Standing on the shoulders of giants.

Peace

Andy
@RogueStudio

intwenothor

Staff member
I never made it past "Hey, I just read this thing about the vintage paints on the Boba...". She just turned around and walked away... :LOL:
That's pretty much what my wife does. She just rolled her eyes when she came in to find me disassembling an old device on the dining table a few months ago. She instantly knew it would be some old junk related to "that horrid green man" as she puts it.

DWoelf

BFB Hero
"that horrid green man"....think she may have started something there. My wife asked me what I was giggling about, and I mistakingly told her....he is now "horrid green man" at our house too!!!! LoL

Attachments

• greenman.jpg
    greenman.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 2