Does This Count?

DWoelf

Supertrooper
Uggggg ....that sucks bud!!!

Seen that happen to many over the years, and almost always in exactly that spot!!!

sutt_hero_rotj

BFB Hero
Ok so , what kit is this? Just curious. This happened to me and I had to repair with a major surgery. But it worked for sure .

ShortFuse

BFB Hero
Uggggg ....that sucks bud!!!
Yes. Yes it does. Just finished it a couple weeks ago.
Ok so , what kit is this? Just curious. This happened to me and I had to repair with a major surgery. But it worked for sure .
This is one that Lazerjock from TDH printed up for me.

Here is the build thread.

sutt_hero_rotj

BFB Hero
Ahhh !! It can be fixed but will def take time and patience. You got this ! I work in orthopedics, this might sound crazy but I took some long as hell bone screws and ran those suckers in there and countersunk them. I even added epoxy around the screws. Mine is resin so it might be a little different structurally.

ShortFuse

BFB Hero
Ahhh !! It can be fixed but will def take time and patience. You got this ! I work in orthopedics, this might sound crazy but I took some long as hell bone screws and ran those suckers in there and countersunk them. I even added epoxy around the screws. Mine is resin so it might be a little different structurally.
I plan on fixing it eventually. I just want to get this helmet finished first. Would you happen to have pics of your repair? Mine is resin as well. I had a feeling it was going to break sooner or later. It seemed very weak there to begin with. I was just hoping it would last longer than a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, it broke due to my daughter sitting on it by accident.

sutt_hero_rotj

BFB Hero
I plan on fixing it eventually. I just want to get this helmet finished first. Would you happen to have pics of your repair? Mine is resin as well. I had a feeling it was going to break sooner or later. It seemed very weak there to begin with. I was just hoping it would last longer than a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, it broke due to my daughter sitting on it by accident.
I’ll see if I can dig up some pics