Video Disney Plus Feature ‘Under the Helmet: The Legacy of Boba Fett’ Debuting November 12

Ord Mantell

BFB Hero
I just realized the cockpit blue screen FG element shot confirms two things: #1 the padding on the right glove has lost its threads at the knuckles and is coming off, #2 the silver dental file was missing from the right gauntlet. It's so dark in the composite that its hard to see those things as clearly as the element with no final color timing.

Last edited:

TheBobaFett

Concept
Until we finally get some definitive answers we can only continue to theorize as to what it consists of. I don't think it has ever been confirmed to what it was made from. I always assumed found/and or recycled parts and scratch built components like the rest of us have for years.
watching the footage its definitely way more compact and much smaller than vendors make them I'll 100% agree.
Never saw it on the larger side myself to be perfectly honest. I suppose consistently a larger one fits with the Prototype/ROTJ designs but its definitely not the case in terms of ESB screen accuracy. This black and white shot of Fett on the Bridge with Gary Kurtz and the "Bespin Hallway" scene shows the scale off pretty well too. I shall forever await the day a true screen accurate Flamethrower is made -- we've gotten pretty close though.

Attachments

• 2 - ESB Boba Fett - 'Bounty Hunters' Scene (30).JPG
    2 - ESB Boba Fett - 'Bounty Hunters' Scene (30).JPG
    290.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 4 - ESB Boba Fett - 'He's No Good To Me Dead' Scene Worn By John Morton (13).jpg
    4 - ESB Boba Fett - 'He's No Good To Me Dead' Scene Worn By John Morton (13).jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 14

Ord Mantell

BFB Hero
I also thought this was pretty cool.

65839894008__472B6DF6-3AAF-455E-963D-0F43ECF135B5.jpg

I had been wanting to get a look at the backside of the girth roller buckles for quite a while. On some girths, they have a maker's mark on the backside of the middle bar, so was hoping to get a clue as to the maker, but unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything there.

Last edited:

bh51512

Concept
I also thought this was pretty cool.

View attachment 7378

I had been wanting to get a look at the backside of the girth roller buckles for quite a while. On some girths, they have a maker's mark on the backside of the middle bar, so was hoping to get a clue as to the maker, but unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything there.
Buckle.jpg
Buckle_2.jpg
Here are some clearer shots if you can decipher anything. Though you seem to be right, nothing stamped on.

RamSkirata

Concept
Thank you all for disecting all of the pictures! I know way to little myself to contribute, but I love reading everything!