ESB Boba Fett The Empire Strikes Back costume

I checked your supplier list and saw that the helmet that was painted is actually the esb post filming(Rotj SE), but looks like you’re building an esb. Might want to get that fixed 😅
Yeah thats my bad! Updated the link with a better pictures😁 can’t wait to order the flame thrower from you!

That was quick, did you order directly from Clothears? The gloves in the photo do not look like Clothears gloves as they are supposed to have gray stitching on tops of hands.
Yes, they managed to create them in just 7 days. I wonder if Clothears has similar ones available in my size at their stores? It's challenging to discern the stitching clearly in the photos, possibly due to lighting or image quality. I'll share more pictures once I'm back from my offshore job. 😊
It's likely that it has arrived by then.

Yes, they managed to create them in just 7 days. I wonder if Clothears has similar ones available in my size at their stores? It's challenging to discern the stitching clearly in the photos, possibly due to lighting or image quality. I'll share more pictures once I'm back from my offshore job. 😊
It's likely that it has arrived by then.
They only come in one size. Maybe someone cancelled their order as they take a few months usually.

I've been fortunate to win a raffle hosted by Minutefett, securing a Boba Fett ESB helmet. Deciding one ESB helmet is plenty, I negotiated with Mike The Workshop and we agreed I'd buy a full armor set from him + painting some gauntlets I obtained secondhand from Minutefett.
My vest, led display, metal knee darts and wookie braids have been sent to Mike for final assembly.

I've also acquired other items, like shoes from Wastedfett via Boberg. Unfortunately, they're already showing cracks in the black lines.
Additionally, I've received a girth belt from Regeekedprops and metal parts from Full Metal Fett and Minutefett.

I plan to sell off the remainder of my armor, either in Norway or internationally.

Here is a picture of the girth belt, leather ammo pouch and the new US diver replica buckle!

Back