Boba Fett ESB Helmet Ultimate Stencils

RafalFett

BFB Hero
The time have come to post my updated stencils. These were modified and updated to fit the 2nd gen helmets, but will work with gen 3, 4 and/or 5. The files are now fully vectorized, but sadly are not perfect, because I don't have the time and patience to redraw the stencils. Most of the major parts are at the correct size and approximated position, but will not be a 100% match.

The color separation files are located at the end of the 1st post

Red Face and Rear Keyhole:
ESB Ultimate Stencils Final Red Face 2.png

Back Panels:
ESB Ultimate Stencils Final Back Panels.png

Upper and Lower Cheeks:
ESB Ultimate Stencils Final Cheeks.png

Dome:
ESB Ultimate Stencils Final Dome 2.png

Ears:
ESB Ultimate Stencils Final Ears.png

Helmet general view:
ESB Ultimate Stencils Full 2.png

Update 22.12.2021
------------------------
Thanks to the keen eyes of @Fett 4 Real (over at TDH), who noticed me that the killstripes were not updated (it was still the old drawing tweaked to the new size), the killstripe area of the dome was corrected with a more accurate drawing and the corresponding files were updated and uploaded. Please download the dome file again.
------------------------

Update 28.12.2021
------------------------
Added the separation files for the ear.
------------------------

Update 10.01.2022
------------------------
The right upper cheek was updated with a slightly corrected one.
------------------------

Have fun!

Attachments

• ESB Back Plates A4.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 14
  • ESB Back Plates LTR.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 18
  • ESB Red Face A4.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 8
  • ESB Red Face LTR.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • ESB Dome A4.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • ESB Dome LTR.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 13
  • ESB Ears A4.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
  • ESB Ears LTR.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • ESB Cheeks A4.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • ESB Cheeks LTR.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

RafalFett

BFB Hero
Thanks to Fett 4 Real's keen eyes I corrected the dome that now have the correct killstripe drawings. The 1st post was updated.

And thanks for the kind words!

boba87fett

Admin
Staff member
Good catch even if it's two days late for me personally lol...

Purple is the previous file that I used for my silver damage. The black/red below it is the updated new file. I should be able to make it work. Glad we have an updated file. Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 1.01.14 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 1.01.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-22 at 1.01.36 PM.png

RafalFett

BFB Hero
The 1st post was updated with the ears separation files.

One interesting thing on the left ear is that they drawn a circle to paint the white arch. This feature is present on the Pre-Pro #3 helmet too, so I'm 100% sure it was on the ESB helmet from 1978:
ESB Ultimate Stencils Final Left Ear Circle.png

RafalFett

BFB Hero
How about some ultra stencils?
ESB Dent Comparison.png

I also added to my website a before and after slider of the dent and killstripe area ==> RAFAL WORKS.

The killstripe/dent area took me more than a week to redraw all the scratches seen on the hero helmet. I'm not sure I will finish all the areas of the helmet, but I'll do my best to do as much as I can. The only big difference between the ultimate and the ultra stencils is that the later will be more detailed, but I doubt someone will replicate this at a macro level.

ShortFuse

BFB Hero
The 1st post was updated with the ears separation files.

One interesting thing on the left ear is that they drawn a circle to paint the white arch. This feature is present on the Pre-Pro #3 helmet too, so I'm 100% sure it was on the ESB helmet from 1978:
View attachment 7904
Now I know they had erasers back then because there was a kid in my first grade class that used to eat them.