BFB Third Anniversary (Launched 10/06/20)

boba87fett

Admin
Staff member
Hi everyone!

Today marks the three-year anniversary of Boba Fett Builders! We officially launched the site publicly on October 6, 2020. As such, we have earned our third killstripe and updated our logo!

BFB-Logo-Anniversary-3.jpg

Many of you/us have become close friends and I am very proud to have you all here. I hope that you feel valued, connected to the group and supported by this community.

As of this post, we have 8,452 posts, 597 threads and 646 members!

2023 Shout-Outs

I would like to take a moment to thank a few folks that have dedicated much of their time to helping the forum succeed this past year.

Ryan (@rubio95) as always has been an avid supporter of the community as a member and administrator. He is one of the members that initially helped come up with our vision for BFB and assisted greatly with the community guidelines. He continues to invest in his relationship with Mario Maala (painter of the PP2, RotJ and touring costumes) and has some exciting things to share in the future.

Andy (@intwenothor) has continued to be a great help and trusted moderator. He has a wealth of knowledge, resources and a commitment to building a great community. He provides sound counsel on decisions and has been a great friend.

Luis (@Minute), Dana (@ConvergenceProps), Keegan (@meager_keeg), Josh (@Jurassic_Fett), Constant (@FolkyPatrol) and Eric (@Ord Mantell) for their work on pushing hard this past year to bring us the most accurate ESB metal flamethrower to date. You guys came together as a team and made an incredible flamethrower. I am proud of you!

Eric (@Ord Mantell) has continued to lead the way in pushing the limits of Boba Fett costume recreation *and* documentation for all of us to learn from in his multiple build threads (PP2, ESB, RotJ). I'll say it again... he is the most valuable builder for the third year in a row. His dedication to excellence and detail is unparalleled and he is an incredible friend to many in this community.

Some other folks that I would like to recognize and thank for their participation are @Spicy fett, @miggs fett, @RafalFett, @DWoelf , @ShortFuse, and @sutt_hero_rotj. You all are also among the Top 10 Contributors! Thank you for spending your time here and for contributing!

BFB Heroes

By mid-September, many of you decided to support this community by helping to raise $700 to cover the operating costs for year four. These members have been given the user title of “BFB Hero” as a token of my appreciation for their support of this community.

The 2023 Boba Fett Heroes are:
@Jurassic_Fett
@Jango_fett_jr
@MachineCraft
@ShortFuse
@Tim Lucas
@KaliFett
@roger12RAMJET
@Blanco
@basiclauren
@Funkyred
@DWoelf
@MarkerFett
@ConvergenceProps
Pat Moore
@cdyoung
@RafalFett
@miggs fett
@intwenothor

Year Four

As we enter the fourth year of being a website and community, my hope is that we continue to grow in our support for one another while also pushing for the most accurate Boba Fett costumes possible.

It is my hope that we introduce two levels of BFB certification for your costumes in 2024. The ground work has been laid, but there is still more to do. More to come in the next several months on this.

Keep on investing in each other and supporting one another so that we continue to build the best costumes possible! Once again, thank you everyone for being here and helping to build this community.

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

Steven
Boba87Fett

Hi everyone!

Today marks the three-year anniversary of Boba Fett Builders! We officially launched the site publicly on October 6, 2020. As such, we have earned our third killstripe and updated our logo!

View attachment 15319
Many of you/us have become close friends and I am very proud to have you all here. I hope that you feel valued, connected to the group and supported by this community.

As of this post, we have 8,452 posts, 597 threads and 646 members!

2023 Shout-Outs

I would like to take a moment to thank a few folks that have dedicated much of their time to helping the forum succeed this past year.

Ryan (@rubio95) as always has been an avid supporter of the community as a member and administrator. He is one of the members that initially helped come up with our vision for BFB and assisted greatly with the community guidelines. He continues to invest in his relationship with Mario Maala (painter of the PP2, RotJ and touring costumes) and has some exciting things to share in the future.

Andy (@intwenothor) has continued to be a great help and trusted moderator. He has a wealth of knowledge, resources and a commitment to building a great community. He provides sound counsel on decisions and has been a great friend.

Luis (@Minute), Dana (@ConvergenceProps), Keegan (@meager_keeg), Josh (@Jurassic_Fett), Constant (@FolkyPatrol) and Eric (@Ord Mantell) for their work on pushing hard this past year to bring us the most accurate ESB metal flamethrower to date. You guys came together as a team and made an incredible flamethrower. I am proud of you!

Eric (@Ord Mantell) has continued to lead the way in pushing the limits of Boba Fett costume recreation *and* documentation for all of us to learn from in his multiple build threads (PP2, ESB, RotJ). I'll say it again... he is the most valuable builder for the third year in a row. His dedication to excellence and detail is unparalleled and he is an incredible friend to many in this community.

Some other folks that I would like to recognize and thank for their participation are @Spicy fett, @miggs fett, @RafalFett, @DWoelf , @ShortFuse, and @sutt_hero_rotj. You all are also among the Top 10 Contributors! Thank you for spending your time here and for contributing!

BFB Heroes

By mid-September, many of you decided to support this community by helping to raise $700 to cover the operating costs for year four. These members have been given the user title of “BFB Hero” as a token of my appreciation for their support of this community.

The 2023 Boba Fett Heroes are:
@Jurassic_Fett
@Jango_fett_jr
@MachineCraft
@ShortFuse
@Tim Lucas
@KaliFett
@roger12RAMJET
@Blanco
@basiclauren
@Funkyred
@DWoelf
@MarkerFett
@ConvergenceProps
Pat Moore
@cdyoung
@RafalFett
@miggs fett
@intwenothor

Year Four

As we enter the fourth year of being a website and community, my hope is that we continue to grow in our support for one another while also pushing for the most accurate Boba Fett costumes possible.

It is my hope that we introduce two levels of BFB certification for your costumes in 2024. The ground work has been laid, but there is still more to do. More to come in the next several months on this.

Keep on investing in each other and supporting one another so that we continue to build the best costumes possible! Once again, thank you everyone for being here and helping to build this community.

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

Steven
Boba87Fett
Congratulations Steven 👍🏻

Back