Fundraiser 2022 BFB Website Renewal Donations Request (Due By 9/15/22)

boba87fett

Admin
Staff member
Hi everyone!

Boba Fett Builders will be celebrating its TWO-year anniversary of going live on October 6th! With your support and involvement, Boba Fett Builders has continued to grow into a healthy community of Fett fans and friends.

I am deeply grateful for the support of each one of you that log on and participate. Seeing your posts are a highlight in my day.

As we approach our second anniversary, it is also time to fund another year. It is my goal to continue to provide an environment free of random ads, which means the fate of Boba Fett Builders relies greatly on your generosity.

So, this year I am looking to raise $600 to cover the annual renewal fees and some minor upgrades through the Xenforo platform (including an Enhanced Search function). I would like to have the funds raised by September 15th.

If you are willing and able, please consider making a contribution to help fund the community. Any and all amounts are truly appreciated! If you would like to make a contribution, please send it via PayPal as friends/family to stevencoleman87@gmail.com. Be sure to include your BFB username!

As a small token of appreciation, your User Title will be changed to "BFB Hero" to showcase your support of the community.

Thank you for your support!

Steven
boba87fett

BFB-Renewal-Fund-Raiser-2022-210.jpg

Last edited: